This workshop is specifically designed for those who are having a scheduled C-section or have a higher possibility of having a C-Section birth. You will learn:
- Instances of why a C-section birth may be necessary
- How you can best prepare for it-both, physically and emotionally
- What Gentle Cesarean is
- How to advocate for a family friendly C-Section
- What to expect when you’re undergoing a C-Section,
- What the risks and side effects are, and how to manage them
- How to facilitate bonding with the baby and make breastfeeding easier.
- How to efficiently and safely recover from a C-Section birth.
- Practical steps and resources that will help promote scar healing.